Saturday, October 13, 2007

shopping at midvalley~

last thurs,me,grace n debbie decided 2 go 4 movies...debbie wanted 2 watch the seeker but i've watched it ady...so grace n debbie went n watch while i go n meet up with azril n zah,which coincidently they both were in midvalley as well 2 shop 4 zah's free crocs...i've been wanting 2 shop 4 a heels tat is suitable 4 dresses tat i own..i actually got tons of shoes at home ady but there's just not 1 which can match with my dresses.while d 3 of us were walking around looking 4 shoes,as usual,me n zah couldnt control ourselfs,so we went into clothes shops as well..then me n azril started 2 take pics of ourselfs in topshop: hehe!!n then again,i cam-whored in changing rooms...lolz...




after tat,we all walked into almost all of d shoe shops in midvalley n while i was looking 4 my heels,zah n azril shock sendiri taking pics of themselves..lol so gonna go back 2 tat shop 2 buy tops next week coz after buying my heels,i'm broke...
after debbie n grace finish wathing the seeker,we all met up n we took sum pics b4 leaving...
me n zah finally got wat we want....her free rm129(free voucher) crocs*envy* n my heels from zid&zad...

No comments: