Sunday, November 4, 2007

' la la ' fashion show....

2day i went shopping with my family n i bought this dress from Momoe..i bought just 4 d sake of buying actually..lolz~~tat's kinda like 1 of my bad habits...it was oni rm28,so i just buy it...went home n try it on,i look like a freaking 'lala' gal..so,me n my sis decided 2 make me look MORE like a 'lala' gal just 4 d fun of it...then we took sum pic 4 my blog...lol...so here r sum pics of ms.sue-ann looking like a bloody 'lala' gal...do try 2 notice how i pose like a 'lala'..wakakakaka!!! cant belif there r ppl out there which dresses like a total 'lala' n thinks they look nice.. hahahaha!!!! i am so not gonna wear this dress out!!!just gonna trash it aside...no way i'm going out looking like a total 'lala'....



added my sis's hairband,which made me look even MORE 'lala'....keke!!



'Lala' model: Sue-ann
Photographer: Leanne
Writer: Sue-ann
Photo Editor: Sue-ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious HIlarious!!!Bravo on the successful Lala impersonation!But i can do better..........mwahahahhaha!!!We should do a video of us wearing Lala outfits n lipsynching to a chinese lala song.n post it on youtube...'educating' the ang mohs how Lalas behave in their natural 'habitat'