Sunday, September 16, 2007

bent n broken

well,I've been having my finals this 2 weeks...it sucked like hell...i just finished accounts,English n public speaking..i sucked at public speaking!!!!#@$@%#%#i cant seem 2 concentrate in my studies nowadays..dunno wats wrong wif me...i cant sleep,I'm getting headaches everyday,my backbone hurts coz of not enuf rest....think i'm getting insomnia..lol...
i just hate my life here in uni now..it used 2 b ok at 1st but now i hate being in uni..its getting worst by the sec!!!i think i mite go insane n crazy...then slowly go into depression.....its hard 2 face everything here alone...i'm starting 2 get sick of it...sick of pretending 2 smile n b all jolly when deep down inside it hurts like mad....i feel like ppl tat i love n care bout r slowly drifting away...i need them but they just dun seem 2 b needing me nemore...loneliness sux like hell...i noe i sound really pathetic here but i just feel like i need 2 let out sum of my depression...i still got com studies,economics n arts finals 2 go..sigh...dun think i'll do very well there..
is life really tat hard??wat i'm basically feeling rite now is loneliness n emptiness...i dunno wat's gotten into me...i seriously feel like d world IS changing without me....everything is moving so fast n i feel so left bhind...guess this is all part of growing up...am i d oni teenage tat's going thru this??guess i am now really bent n broken.....help....

No comments: