Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ma roomie in sban~~

i've been missing my room eva since i went 2 utar,pj 2 study..i noe i come back like every weekends but i oni sleep 4 2 nitez in my room...all i do in my room now is sleep n tats it...i use 2 study,sleep,eat,watch movies,dance in my room...keke~~now i just spend so lil time in my room..i love my room!!!its full of sweet memories...sumtimes i feel like my room is d oni place where i can b alone n just have sum peace n quite...i go 2 my room when i'm sad or happy...sumtimes i even feel like those 4 walls can talk back...lol...i used 2 have these weird dreams of my room having really weird noises coming from d roof or d walls...its scary,i noe...but sumhow,i just feel like there's sumthing really special bout my room..like its my best fren...i tok alone in my room..hehe~~i mean,who doesnt rite??n when i tok,i just feel like d walls r just listening 2 me n nodding in agreement...kekeke!!!my family doesnt like 2 go into my room...hehe~~they think its freaky...i have no idea y...i love decorating my room but eva since i've left 2 pj,my posters r falling off ady... :(

my wall was used 2 b covered with harry potter posters but a few have fallen off ady... :( but there's this part of my wall tat i stick lotsa lotsa memorable stuff on it....

this is my wall of fame!!lol...nah...its just all stuffs full of memories...hmm...lemme c wats up there...erm....hp poster,starbucks n limkokweng postcard,movie tics,train tics 2 spore,plane tic,camp bandana,leehom concert tic,jacob's creek wine tissue,pillow from fren,camp name tags,letter from my camp fren,a card made from a 5 year old gal,aus n spore clothes tag,lotsa branded clothes tags n sum resits which bring lotsa sweet memories..hehe~~

i can actually xplain everything up on tat wall 1 by 1...by sticking them on d wall,i can remember everything bout em...everything up there has a story of who,how,wat,why n when...hehe~~

No comments: