Saturday, September 22, 2007

in this post,i'm gonna post how my room looks like studying 4 each sub 4 my finals...hehe!!!


11 september- introduction to accounting........

d paper was ok but i guess i'm just a plain dumbo,so i sucked at it...lol!!!i did study 4 it...d suckish part is tat i studied so much but so lil came out...$%#%@

this is how my room looks like b4 accounts paper:
yes...yes..i noe it looks messy..but its accounts!!!there's no way u can study accounts without being messy....u should c my room last year when i studied accounts 4 spm..it looked even worst!!!100 times worst actually!!!lol~~~
13 september-english
who studies 4 english??lol~there's nth 2 study 4 eng...so i didnt bothered 2 take a pic of my room since i didnt study at all...hehe!!!!d paper was really easy...all d questions were very straight 4ward....
15 september-public speaking
as 4 public speaking,i was so careless!!!i left my lecture notes in sban during my study leave!!!i panicked n called up my cousin,chris which took public speaking as well 4 his foundation...thank God he still has his notes...so he passed it to me...*phew*i memorized sooooooooooooooo much 4 public speaking n again.....came out sooooooo lil....d lecturers tips takde guna wan.... :( the paper was ok...i manage 2 do alot of questions...i find it very silly actually..d sub is called public speaking but we still gotta do theory....-_-" there r tons of things 2 memorize...y cant we just speak in public n get marks n tat's it??lol~~~well,this is how my room looks like studying 4 public speaking:
17 september-computer studies..
arrrgghhhhh!!!i can just scream thinking bout computer studies!!!!i left 2 questions blank!!!i studied bout it but cant recall!!!!darn it!!!my silly lecturer sms me asking whether i'm ady 6 feet under after d paper...-_-"" i wasnt 6 feet under!!i'm 100 feet under ady!!!! :( now this is how my room looks like b4 taking computer studies paper:
20 september-economics....
fuyooooh!!!!economics can really murder u!!!!u gotta noe how 2 calculate,memorize,common sense....it testes u on everything!!!its a really intresting sub actually...i like 'learning' the sub but not taking an exam 4 d sub...d paper was ok i guess...i tot its gonna b more difficult...i studied almost all d chapters n oni a few came out!!-_-""" this is how my room looks like b4 econs:


22 september-introduction to arts...
now,this sub is d most silly sub tat i would have 2 take 4 my sem1!!!i have no idea y i'm learning this sub 4...i wanna do broadcasting 4 my degree n here i am drawing n painting...-_-"" coursework 4 arts is 70% n final exam would b 30%...my coursework marks r ady enuf 4 me 2 pass...so i didnt bother 2 study much 4 arts...so here is how my room looks like studying 4 arts:

haha!!i noe...my room looks neat 4 arts...tat's coz i really didnt study 4 it coz i noe i can ady pass d sub...lol!!d paper was really easy by d way.....i can answer all but oni 1 question i didnt noe how 2 answer....how d heck am i suppose 2 noe who is caravaggio???-_-""" i oni noe who's frida kahlo...haha!!!
ok..i noe ure probably gonna compare which sub tat made my room look d most messy...i'm sure its gonna b accounts...hehe!!revising 4 accounts can really turn ur room upside down....
so,tat's it!!i oni got 6 subs 4 my sem1 in foundation in arts...i think i have mass communication 4 my sem2...cant wait 4 tat sub!!!hehe!!!now i'm just gonna slowly njoy my sem break!!!FREEDOM!!!!!:P

No comments: