Saturday, September 22, 2007

BYEBYE semester1 foundation in arts!!!!

well,i'm done with my 1st semester 4 my foundation in arts....there r lotsa silly videos n pics tat i took during my whole sem1...so i'm gonna post sum in here 2 recall sum really good memories...


this video is recorded by me just during d 2nd week of sem1...me,grace n debbie were just getting close...this is just a silly video tat we made coz we were just too darn bored...hehe!!njoy~~




these r sum silly pics tat me,mei ling,grace n debbie took in d PD block toilet...hehe!!
this is debbie~~
me~~ :P
grace,my roommate~
last but not least,silly mei ling~~~lol

now,below these 2 pics r taken b4 mei ling n debbie present their 5 min speech 4 public speaking assignment.they both were wearing formal 4 it...
everybody loves kung fu fighting!!!!lol
this pic shows mei ling n debbie being angry at innocent grace.....awww...poor grace...lol~~
this is just sum random pic i took of grace in d cafeteria...hehe!!!
this is a funny pic of me n kok han at a mamak near our campus...tat tool belongs 2 chi ming...he was speaking bout martial arts 4 his 5 min speech assignment 4 public speaking n we kept playing with tat thing...lol~~
this pic was taken when i was giving my 5 min speech 4 my public speaking assignment...d title 4 my speech was 'the definition of cute,hot n sexy.'....hahaha!!!
these are my classmates wearing formal 4 our public speaking assignment~~we look like a bunch of gangstas lah...lol!!!
me n grace curi-curi taking pics during computer studies lecture...hehe~~
me n debbie..all ready 4 our 10 min speech public speaking assignment.....
u wanna piece of us???marilah!!!!lolzzzzzz
this is me,siew kim n aaron at my place doin arts assignment...we were having a break drinking slurpee~~~hehe!!!
and this is wat me,siew kim n aaron came out with...haha!!its a mini version of the stonehenge...




this is a hilariuos 1..this video's recorded by emily....featuring me n yoke mei..we actuallyrecorded this during econs lecture...muahaha~







this is me n my computer studies tutor....she's nice...i like her.....dun think will b seeing her in d next sem ady...tata,ms.jing yi....
whole TB1 taking pic wif ms.jing yi....we're gonna miss u!!!!



tat's me n hong xiu!!!!!!!!!hehe~~we call her ghost rider..lols..she's a really cool gal....tat's her own bike...
tat is grace n debbie's back...lols...we were bhind our campus block..we just needed 2 get sum...erm..polluted air??lolz~~
me n my fav tutor,ms.nicole...she's cute,single n smart!!!hehe!!!any1 intrested??i think she's bout 22-25 years old....hehe~~
this is TB1 taking pic wif ms.nicole...byebye,ms.nicole!!!thx 4 everything!!!we're gonna miss u lots.....
well,there's more pics from sem1 actually but i dun have so much time 2 post it all...lolz~~~
i'm really glad sem1's ova actually...i cant wait 2 finish my foundation.....i'm so happy 2 say BYE!BYE!sem1!!!!hehe~~~ :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.