Sunday, September 23, 2007

'yamcha' with a bunch of maniaczz....which i love so very much!!!

i went out 4 a drink with azril,michelle,lydia n saral just now at curry leaf...miss them sooooooo much~~they r seriously d MOST crazy ppl i've eva met in my whole entire life....i miss how we use 2 make really silly videos 2gether....i just miss being crazy n laughing with them so much....really glad 2 have frends like u guys... :)

below r sum silly pics i took with them...hehe~~


this is me with lydia n saral....really crazy booty shakers...hehe!!!
this is how lydia looks like having a bad hair day!!!hehehe~~~actually it was d stand fan blowing her hair all ova n she was so mad bout it...haha!!!
me n michelle...i noe u love me 2,mich~~~kekeke!!!!
me n sakai azril...hehe~~
now,this is a really silly pic of us....keke~~
hope i get 2 hang out with u guys more during my sem break!!!muaaaaaaaaakzzzzzzz!!!!love u guys!!!!

No comments: